This day is for you if you are a Paraplanner making the jump to Planner.
The skills required to be a successful Financial Planner / relationship manager are completely different from those required to be a successful Paraplanner / technician. In a classroom environment you will have the opportunity to learn and then practice, the required skills.
On this course you will learn how to
- Present yourself in a meeting
- Set up a meeting
- Control a meeting
- Ask good questions
- Listen to the client
- Greet clients and build rapport
- Communicate your technical knowledge in a way that makes sense to the client.
- Enhance and develop the client’s relationship with your firm.
You will be able to practise meeting skills and experience what it feels like to have successful client conversations.
- Learn the differences between a technical role and a relationship role
- Learn what your responsibilities are in a meeting
- Understand the importance of talking to a client in their language not in jargon
- Understand the difference between features and benefits and how they apply to your client relationships
- Understand the features and benefits of your service and how to use these to enhance your client relationship
This is not a course to prepare you to meet and engage new clients, for that you need our Perfecting Your First Meeting Course – see here.
Trainers: Steve Martin & James Mousley. Click here for more information.
Venue: Tuttons & The Vaults, 11/12 Russell Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5HZ