This full day course is for you if you want to enhance your skills in your first meeting with clients.
It looks at how you can win more of the right kind of clients every time and is for financial advisers or financial planners of all levels.
You may be new to the profession or looking for some new ideas.
Led by financial planners for financial planners the day will help you put in place a proper structure for first meetings and will build on the skills needed to make the first meeting a success for both you and your prospects. Competence comes with plenty of purposeful practice. The day will provide you with a safe environment where you can develop your skills through role play.
Learn how to:
- Present yourself / your firm BEFORE the meeting
- Be aware of what you are saying without speaking
- Use effective questioning and listening techniques
- Effectively communicate your value
- Close a meeting and gain commitment
Facilitators: Damien Rylett & Steve Martin
Venue: This course will be delivered remotely via Zoom.
|Perfecting Your First Meeting - 22 Sept 2021 - Virtual Course||£300|