This day is for you if you want be a specialist in advising on divorce.
It will help you understand why you’d feel able to do it and will look at the various stages when you could become involved.
It will also help you consider all the aspects involved in divorce cases.
Led by financial planners for financial planners the day includes significant opportunities to practise meeting skills and to experience what it’s like to walk in clients’ shoes.
- Understand the benefits financial planning can bring to the two parties involved in divorce
- Learn what makes you a good person to specialise in divorce
- Learn how financial planning can help during all the stages:
– Helping to negotiate a settlement
– Agreeing a settlement
– Post divorce financial planning
- Learn about Resolution membership and accreditation
- Practise how to handle first meetings with people facing divorce
- Understand the importance of helping clients make the right decisions at the right time.
Facilitators: Tamsin Caine & Steve Martin
Venue: The Victoria, 29 Stamford Street, Altrincham, Manchester, Cheshire WA14 1EX
|Specialise in Divorce||£395|