November 7, 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm Tuttons Vaults, 11-12 Russell Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5HZ
This day is for you if you want to enhance your client meeting skills by sharpening your non-verbal communication skills.
Expert Brian Hill will demonstrate how in just 0.25 seconds, your clients will unconsciously show you what their mind is thinking and what they’re really feeling.
The training day will explore first meeting and advanced meeting skills and will demonstrate how you can be more engaging with clients in ways you probably haven’t thought of.
The day will provide you with a safe environment where you can develop your skills through role play.
Trainers: Steve Martin, Brian Hill
- How to make best use of your first and ongoing meetings with clients
- How to read the client’s involuntary facial micro-expressions
- How to harness the power of the first 20 seconds of engagement
- Knowing the three skills that will make your handshakes work for you
- How the way you stand and sit says more about you than you previously thought
Venue: Tuttons Vaults, 11-12 Russell Street, Covent Garden London, WC2B 5HZ