This day is for you if you want to provide financial planning to individuals suffering from personal injury.
Case studies will be used to demonstrate the many issues that arise. We will also provide documentation that can be used with solicitors to demonstrate the value of working with a financial planner.
Led by financial planners for financial planners the day includes significant opportunities to practise first meeting skills and to experience what it’s like to walk in clients’ shoes.
Trainers: Steve Martin, David Crozier
- How do you manage clients who have had serious injuries?
- How you amend your normal financial planning process to accommodate the specific needs of personal injury claimants?
- How do you address their needs in a financial planning manner?
- How do you asses a client’s capacity to make decisions?
- How do you take into account their vulnerability?
- When is the ideal time to be appointed to work with the clients?
- Why do solicitors need your help and how do you work with them?
- What is the trigger for a personal injury trust?
- What types of trusts can be used and when / why would you use each one?
- Who should / shouldn’t be appointed as Trustees?
Tickets remaining: 12