This day is for you if you want to provide financial planning to sports people and other high earners who experience going from very little wealth to large quantities of wealth arriving over erratic periods of time.
Led by financial planners for financial planners the day includes significant opportunities to practise first meeting skills and to experience what it’s like to walk in clients’ shoes.
Trainers: Steve Martin, Sam Sloma
- Why do we need to treat sportspeople / young very high earners differently to a standard Financial Planning client?
- What are the top 5 concerns of this market?
- How do you adapt your life long planning approach to those who may have 80 years left to live?
- What questions would you use to understand their priorities?
- What specialist services or products do you need to use?
- Why do you approach their protection needs differently to other Financial Planning clients?
- What coaching skills are required to help them as they go through the different stages of their careers?
- Why is financial management a higher priority in this sector?
- Where do you find these types of clients and how do you attract them?
- How do you build relationships with the key influencers in these peoples lives?
- Why might you choose not to work in this market?
Tickets remaining: 11