The Six Stages of Financial Planning run across three days and following the US Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) six stage process: Establish, Collect, Analyse, Develop, Implement and Review.
This will also encompass:
- How to build and deliver a financial plan
- How to fact find effectively for a financial planning relationship
- How to build an ongoing review process
- How to be a Financial Life Coach
- How to cover investment risk and link risk and investments to the financial plan.
Develop and build the plan
Review / forward planning.
Trainers: Steve Martin, Damien Rylett
|Day 1 – 19 November 2019||£395|
|Day 2 – 20 November 2019||£395|
|Day 3 – 21 November 2019||£395|
|All 3 Days||£995|