This day is for you if you face The Adviser Gap.
If you are well qualified, in a support role and wondering how to become Lead Adviser, this course will help you avoid common mistakes and soon become the client’s trusted adviser.
Led by financial planners for aspiring financial planners the day includes significant opportunities to practise first meeting skills and to experience what it’s like to walk in clients’ shoes.
Trainers: Steve Martin, James Mousley & Sean Banks
- Understand the difference between a financial planner and a financial adviser
- Explore what it means to move from a support role to lead advisory role
- Understand why clients come for financial advice
- Discover the different facets of client communication
- Learn what it takes to develop rapport with clients through asking great questions
- Learn that it is more important to listen than to speak
- Build a framework to keep your first client meeting on track
- Improve your chances of developing a life-long client relationship
Tickets remaining: 12