FROM JANUARY 2022 ON
27 Jan - 24 Feb 2022
- Start with the end in mind - what does sport tell us about goal setting and how can we use it with clients - 27 Jan
- Working with divorcing clients - with Tamsin Caine - 3 Feb
- Rituals and routines for financial planners -10 Feb
- Protection - it’s personal - 17 Feb with Lee Robertson
- Selling Your FP Business - 24 Feb with Brian Hill & Vicky Hicks
Perfecting Your First Meeting
3 February 2022
This full day course is for you if you want to enhance your skills in your first meeting with clients.
It looks at how you can win more of the right kind of clients every time and is for financial advisers or financial planners of all levels.
You may be new to the profession or looking for some new ideas.
The Six Stages of Financial Planning
9-10 February 2022
The journey from a financial adviser to a financial planner is often more challenging and time-consuming than many people believe it will be. For those who successfully complete the journey, the rewards for both them and their clients are immense..
CFP™ Level 7 Case Study Preparation Course
9-11 March 2022
You will work on your own case study during the course and should expect to have completed the basic frame of your submission by the end of the course and be working towards submission within 2 weeks (and then getting back to your normal life!!!)
Paraplanner to Planner
Next dates TBC
This day is for you if you are a Paraplanner making the jump to Planner. The skills required to be a successful Financial Planner / relationship manager are completely different from those required to be a successful Paraplanner / technician